IT Expliots and Musings of an Aspiring Writer

Monday, March 28, 2005

Chapters 14 and 15 are DONE!

Thank God! I've been working on these chapters for a couple of weeks now. I thought I had them done two weeks ago, but then I decided that they were all wrong. Well, not all wrong, but they just didn't quite fit. These chapters, as I mentioned before, are critical to the development of the romance between the two main characters. Chapter 16 is just as critical actually, but I'll start working on that one in a couple of days. I think I need a little bit of a break first.

I wrote and rewrote these chapters constantly the past two weeks...tweaking dialog here and there to make it all work out. I think it works now, I really do. I just need a couple of my editors to read these two chapters as well. I hope they think the chapters work. I really, really do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home