IT Expliots and Musings of an Aspiring Writer

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

MIA

So I haven't posted a new entry in a while. That's because I've been stuck for weeks. The last time I posted, I thought I'd finish 14, 15, and 16 in the space of one weekend. But then I just got stuck. I wasn't happy with 14 and 15. I redid a large portion of them and I'm just not happy with them. See 14, 15, and 16 are the three crucial chapters for the relationship between the two main characters. It sets the tone for where they going from here. If I don't get these right, I'll be hard pressed to finish the last chapters.

I'm definitely making progress. And while I'm stuck, I've added some good stuff back in the earlier chapters. One of my editors (the most logical one) keeps guessing who the mole is. She's been wrong every time, but tonight she guessed that the one person she had been focusing on wasn't the mole. Now I was kind of hoping she'd keep on believing that this person was the mole. So I'm thinking of going back and tweaking a bit more to turn her focus back to this person.

Anyway, I think I'll be able to finish 14 and 15 this week. I hope so anyway. I really want to move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home