IT Expliots and Musings of an Aspiring Writer

Sunday, February 06, 2005

I lied

So the Superbowl isn't all that interesting. Even the commercials are only OK. So rather than just sit here, lamenting the lack of action on the screen, I decided to go through Chapters 1-5 and incorporate some of the feedback I've received. It's been all good, constructive feedback and now that I'm through, I think the chapters are much stronger.

I really want to be able to put this down. Stop writing, stop editing, take a break. But I can't. Every time I do, I think of something to add, some twist I can use. I guess that's good. Although it's bordering on obsession. At least I'm not losing sleep over it.

Damn, just as I started actually working on Chapter 6, the game is starting to get interesting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home